Program-approved elective choices 2023-2024
Advanced Science Electives Options LAS and AGLS
- 3 credits of International Perspectives courses
- 3 credits of US Diversity courses
- English 150
- English 250 Please note that a grade of C or better is required.
- Library 160
More information regarding English requirements and credit can be found here.
- 3 years of the same foreign language in high school or 1 year of college foreign language. More information can be found here.
- 12 credits of Arts & Humanities courses
- 9 credits of Social Sciences courses (select social sciences tab or scroll down on the webpage)
- One Arts & Humanities Bridge Course. You will receive credit for BOTH the bridge course and the Arts & Humanities credits.
- 3 credits of Advanced English Writing Course
- 3 credits of Fundamentals of Public Speaking (SP CM 212)
- 3 credits Arts & Humanities courses
- 3 credits Social Sciences courses
- 3 credits of Ethics
- 3-4 credits Environmental Awareness
- 3 credits of an Advanced English Writing Course